Need to sell your home ASAP? We pay cash for homes in Philadelphia in as little as 7 days.
We’re Snappy Home Buyer, a team of local home investors who pay cash houses in the Philadelphia area. We buy houses in any condition, on your timeline, so if you’re trying to sell your house fast we can help.
We know that selling your home can be a stressful process. And if you need it sold now, have a tight deadline, can’t make repairs, are facing foreclosure, or you just want to get rid of it as quickly and easily as possible, that’s where we come in.
We’ll pay cash for your house and buy your property in as quickly as 7 days, but we can also wait as long as you need to get things together. And because we can take your home totally as-is, you won’t need to lift a finger making repairs or improvements to it. In fact, you also won’t have to go through multiple inspections or home showings. Instead, we’ll make an offer, and if you like that offer we’ll simply take care of the closing paperwork with your bank, and you can get paid and walk away.
With us, you can sell your house fast no matter what condition it’s in.
As house buyers we provide these benefits…
- You don’t have to list your house on the market, we’ll buy it directly from you.
- Sell your home 100% as-is, no repairs or improvements needed.
- Get paid in cash at closing.
- Choose the closing date, no matter how fast or delayed you want the sale to be.
- Sell in as fast as 7-14 days (depending on your situation).
- We handle closing costs and paperwork.
So if you’re here because you were looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today or fill out the form to request an offer!
How does it work?
Selling your home to us is simple and easy. Here’s how it works:
First, fill out a form or give us a call. This will tell us more about your property, and let us know you’re interested. After we hear from you, someone from our team will get in touch with you right away.
Second, we’ll schedule a time to see your property and do a quick inspection. This will help us come up with an accurate cash offer number, and also learn more about your goals and see if we can be a good fit for you. If we can come up with a win-win deal, we’ll make an offer.
Third, you decide if you want to take the offer or not. If you do, just tell us when you want to sell and we’ll buy your home then.
If you still have questions, check out our FAQs or learn more about how the selling process works here.
We’re local cash home buyers serving local homeowners.
We know that lots of companies offer to buy homes quickly, so what makes us different? Well, one of our core values is integrity. For you, that means that we’ll always be honest and transparent with you. We’ll be clear about what we can and what we can’t do.
More than that, our team will always try to help you – even if you decide that working with us isn’t the best decision for you. Once we talk with you about your goals and learn more about your situation, we’ll be clear about how we can help you. And if you’re looking for something we can’t do, we’ll still try and point you in the right direction.
Finally, we work fast. Our team of cash home buyers strives to provide a great service that leaves you happy. We aim to do win-win deals that work for you and us, and we won’t ever pressure you to take our offer. Instead, you can take all the time you need.
We buy houses no matter your situation.
We pay cash for homes in Philadelphia from homeowners in any situation, including:
- Facing foreclosure? We may be able to help you avoid it, by providing an all-cash, fast sale.
- Relocating? If you don’t have time to work with a Realtor, or don’t want the headache of making repairs and waiting for the right buyer, we can purchase it in days.
- Inherited a property you don’t want to manage? If you’ve got a home that’s out of state, or in poor condition and you just don’t want the hassle of fixing it up and trying to sell it the traditional way, we’ll purchase it 100% as-is.
- Don’t want to make repairs or list it on the MLS? If you don’t want to show your home multiple time, or go through multiple inspections, or if speed is more valuable to you than getting full price, then we can buy it in as little as 7 days.
- Looking for a short sale? We can provide one!
As cash home buyers, our goal is to provide you with a fast purchase so you can sell your home and get on with your life.
How much can you pay for my home?
We’ll make a fair cash offer for the condition of your home. How much we can pay is determined by factors like: what neighborhood you’re in, what houses like yours are selling for, how many repairs we’ll need to make on it, etc.
Basically, we’ll determine how much the home is worth, then subtract how much we need to make, and how much the repairs will cost us, and what’s leftover is yours! You can always request an offer to see what we can do – there’s no pressure or obligation to take it.
What if I’m not quite ready to move?
No problem! Reach out and request an offer, and we can get the ball rolling. Once we have everything lined up, and you’re happy with our offer, we’ll just wait to close on your home until you tell us to. We know that you might want a few weeks (or months) to pack things up and line up you’re next living situation, so we’ll work with you. There’s no rush or pressure. Just because we can purchase your home in 7 days doesn’t mean we have to.
How are you different than a Philly Realtor?
Great question! First of all, Realtors offer great solutions to most homeowners. But they aren’t for everyone, and they can’t help every situation.
We’re different from Realtors because:
- We buy your home directly from you, rather than trying to find you a buyer.
- We can close on your home in 7-30 days, while Realtors usually take longer than that (depending on the current housing market).
- You don’t need inspections. Usually, you’ll have to go through home inspections and then make repairs (or lower the value of your home) when you work with a Realtor, but with us you don’t have to.
- You don’t need to move everything out of your home. We’ll clean up whatever you leave behind.
The main benefit that a Realtor offers is that they can usually help you get the most money possible for your home. But that requires some improvement, inspections, and time to find the right buyer. If your biggest goal is earning the most money possible, then you should consider a Realtor.
But if your biggest goal is to sell fast, or as easy as possible without spending money on commissions, improvements, and things like that, then fill out the form and request a no-pressure offer. We’ll let you know what we can pay for your home and you can decide if it’s a good fit for you or not.
How does closing work?
Basically, you pick a date you want your house sold, and we’ll do all the work to be ready to buy it on that day. When closing time comes, we’ll work with your bank and take care of any of the paperwork, so that the process is as simple for you as possible. At that time, once you’re moved out we’ll just take care of the home and whatever you left behind. It’s that simple!
Where we buy.
We buy cash homes throughout Philadelphia and part of New Jersey, including Brewerytown, Kensington, Port Richmond, and Cherry Hill. Feel free to browse our service areas or, if you have a property in a different area, feel free to give us a call and see if we can make you an offer. Chance area, as long as you’re in Philly, the suburbs, or nearby in Jersey, we can help you out.