Need to sell your home ASAP? We pay cash for homes in Kensington in days (not months).
At Snappy Home Buyer our local team of home investors can pay cash for your house in as quickly as 7 days, in any condition. This means that instead of going through inspections or paying out of pocket to make repairs and fixes it might need, you can sell it 100% as-is. We buy houses in Kensington and the surrounding area, so if you’re trying to sell your house fast, fill out the form today to request a cash offer on your home in 24 hours.
When it comes to selling your home, we know the process can be stressful. We aim to make it as simple as possible, for homeowners who need a quick sale, now. That’s why we’ll pay cash for your house and buy your property in as quickly as 7 days. Need more time? We can wait up to 30 days or more to give you time to figure out your next steps or to get everything together.
Sell your house fast, in whatever condition it’s in.
As house buyers, we provide these benefits…
- You don’t have to list your house on the market, we’ll buy it directly from you.
- Sell your home 100% as-is, no repairs or improvements needed.
- Get paid in cash at closing.
- Choose the closing date, no matter how fast or delayed you want the sale to be.
- Sell in as fast as 7-14 days (depending on your situation).
- We handle closing costs and paperwork.
So if you’re here because you were looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today or fill out the form to request an offer!
How does it work?
Selling your home to us is simple and easy. Here’s how it works:
First, fill out a form or give us a call. This will tell us more about your property, and let us know you’re interested. After we hear from you, someone from our team will get in touch with you right away.
Second, we’ll schedule a time to see your property and do a quick inspection. This will help us come up with an accurate cash offer number, and also learn more about your goals and see if we can be a good fit for you. If we can come up with a win-win deal, we’ll make an offer.
Third, you decide if you want to take the offer or not. If you do, just tell us when you want to sell and we’ll buy your home then.
Our team of local cash home buyers is going to help you, no matter what.
One of the things that sets us apart is that we’re ready to help you, no matter what. That means that even if you decide not to sell to us, or that our offer isn’t a good fit, we’ll still try and connect you with the education, resources, or professionals that can help you reach your goals. At the end of the day, we aim for win-win deals where we each get what we need and walk away happy. So if you request an offer, meet us, and if it turns out that we can’t help you solve your problem or reach your goal: we’ll tell you that! We’re transparent, honest, and are here to serve you. If you decide to work with us, we have an amazing team that will be here to support you each step of the way.
We buy houses no matter your situation.
We pay cash for homes in Kensington from homeowners in any situation, including:
- Facing foreclosure? We may be able to help you avoid it, by providing an all-cash, fast sale.
- Relocating? If you don’t have time to work with a Realtor, or don’t want the headache of making repairs and waiting for the right buyer, we can purchase it in days.
- Inherited a property you don’t want to manage? If you’ve got a home that’s out of state, or in poor condition and you just don’t want the hassle of fixing it up and trying to sell it the traditional way, we’ll purchase it 100% as-is.
- Don’t want to make repairs or list it on the MLS? If you don’t want to show your home multiple times, or go through multiple inspections, or if speed is more valuable to you than getting full price, then we can buy it in as little as 7 days.
- Looking for a short sale? We can provide one!
As cash home buyers, our goal is to provide you with a fast purchase so you can sell your home and get on with your life.
Other service areas:
We buy cash homes throughout Pennsylvania, we’re not just limited to the Kensington area. Browse our service areas if you have a property in a different area. Or, give us a call, we’d love to hear from you.